Saturday, August 15, 2009

PrizeRebel : Earn Free Prizes!

Many of you may have heard of the free prize site known as PrizeRebel.com. First thing you'd think is, "There's just no way. It has to be a scam!" Well, believe it or not, it isn't a scam! I know from experience. I also thought it was a scam, until I racked up enough points for my $20 Playstation Network Card. I was shocked when they e-mailed me the redeem code the very next day! All you really have to do is sign up, and complete some surveys, offers, and what not. It's that easy! It only took me a day to earn enough points for my PSN card. The offers and surveys are based off a point system. The longer the survey, the more points they offer. I bet some of you still think that it's still a scam. Well here's some proof of the prize I earned:






If you still have trouble believing that this website is not a scam, then check out the testimonials at their website. If you still have unsure thoughts, you have to try it out yourself. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose. The only information you provide them is you e-mail and name @ the registration. When you claim a prize that has to be shipped though, you have to give them your real address, so they can ship the package to you. There are tons of prizes you can win, such as Nexon points, Xbox Live points, Playstation Network Points, Wii Points, Games, and lots lots more. They even have Modern Warfare 2 as a prize! If none of these prizes catch your interest, then you can always place a custom order. Some people custom order books, clothes, games not listed, etc. Their customer support is also top notch, always responding to a question very promptly. Interested? If so, you can register! There are 2 ways you can register. One is from my referral link, and the other is just on their website. I'd very much appreciate it if you used my referral link to register on PrizeRebel. If you really don't want to register through my referral link, then you don't have to. If you do want to register through me, then my referral link is http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=613399

If you need help getting started on PrizeRebel, check out my next post for some tips and tricks on earning points fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment